WickedEye's Quotient

3/04/2011 at 22:01

Teatro di Roma, Prima Lettera--Appendice Fotografico

Written Monday, December 27, 2010.

_________________________

I had the pleasure of speaking with Brian for some time last night about Europe, and my experiences in Italy. Upon looking over mementos of it today, I was seized with remorse for never having posted my photographs from there (I have literally thousands through which I've never sorted).

I had, however, managed to crop and post a few of mine from Rome. I'll be spending a lot of today going through the rest; but in the meantime, here's the link to my set from Rome on Flickr. (Only 31 shots at this moment, and leaning heavily toward the Castel Sant'Angelo, but worth a look nonetheless. It'll be augmented thoughout the day.)

Sumi's Rome Photos


The rest of my photos from Europe--sadly only from Munich, right now--are up on this Flickr account too. You can reach them by clicking "Ninane Emrys' Photostream". (The name isn't a reference to my proficiency with a camera...yet.)

Post a Comment



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs2.5 License.